Monday, November 29, 2010

YOU hit the REEFER WILLIE?

 Alright... So the police that arrested him, were the ONLY people in the WORLD that didn't know he smoked pot right? I mean seriously, Willie has been around since I was a child, growing up listening to his music. He never hurt no one. I mean shit..  Yeah... 6oz of weed is a tad bit much to be caught with , but he WAS on his TOUR BUS so seriously, he was obviously, going to smoke eventually, right? I mean this is ridiculous how from TI. to WILLY.  The goverment is so worried about smokers that they waste tax payers money on jail time for these people that smoke.

Yet there are some pedophile, serial killers, rapists. A bunch of scumbags that are walking around, free because these cops are looking for pot smokers? get real

What does willy think about all of this?

hmmmmm obviously, he's gonna keep on smoking

Willie Nelson on LarryKing.. I smoke pot....

No comments:

Post a Comment